Help needed for Thesis: Seeking English-Speaking Drivers

Emma_Phd

Emma_Phd

Membre
22 Novembre 2017
Lieu
Paris
Hi Guys,

I put up a post last week in French (helped out by a French-speaking friend of mine!) looking for English speaking Uber drivers, but just thought I would ask one more time.

In Australia (UNSW Sydney), I'm writing my PhD on disruptive businesses, especially Uber. And I'm in Paris to talk to Uber drivers about what it is like to drive for Uber, how you think the rating system works and if it is useful for customers.

If you wanted to be part of the study, I can buy you coffee in Paris - it should only take 30 minutes or so. And I promise your identity will be protected and responses will be anonymous. Unfortunately as my French is not good, I can only speak with drivers who have good English.

PM me for more information (I promise this is the last time that I will post!)

Thanks,
Emma

Marcel33

Marcel33

Go ahead, make my day !
VTC
UBER
29 Mars 2016
Lieu
Bordeaux
I would have like to help, as i speak fluently English and I'm in partnership with Uber for more than a year and a half now...
Also I would have loved to give my real thoughts about Uber and the Uber System ( Though I'm sure those thoughts are not shared by other partners)...

But Unfortunately I don't live in Paris...

Good Luck

Kuikui

Kuikui

Http://fb.com/yangchauffeur
MODO
VTC
1 Novembre 2016
2 197
Lieu
Paris
hi, you have to add in your data, that in France, unlike most of countries where are implanted Uber, Driver/Chauffeur is an over-controlled-by-law job.
Not every one can drive on Uber.
If you want to meet some Uber Drivers, you can go to "FASHION CENTER 3rd Floor , Aubervilliers, 93300" the Uber GQ, where the drivers have to register, and you can also meet UberEat Bikers

UZ

UZ

Fondateur d'Uberzone
FONDATEUR
ADMIN
5 Novembre 2014
4 582
2 665
Lieu
Paris
Hi Guys,

I put up a post last week in French (helped out by a French-speaking friend of mine!) looking for English speaking Uber drivers, but just thought I would ask one more time.

In Australia (UNSW Sydney), I'm writing my PhD on disruptive businesses, especially Uber. And I'm in Paris to talk to Uber drivers about what it is like to drive for Uber, how you think the rating system works and if it is useful for customers.

If you wanted to be part of the study, I can buy you coffee in Paris - it should only take 30 minutes or so. And I promise your identity will be protected and responses will be anonymous. Unfortunately as my French is not good, I can only speak with drivers who have good English.

PM me for more information (I promise this is the last time that I will post!)

Thanks,
Emma
You’re welcome here and I hope you’ll find a Uber Partner who wants to help you and discuss with you about your PhD
If I can give you an advice, maybe you can consider a video conference with Skype or Zoom for exemple with those who wants to help you but don’t live in Paris.
Like in Australia Uber has partners all around France (Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg...)
Regards.

serge94

serge94

www.serge-VTC.com 24h/24
MARCEL
29 Novembre 2014
1 410
Lieu
Paris
Bonjour,
Pour info je l'ai rencontré hier.

Emma_Phd

Emma_Phd

Membre
22 Novembre 2017
Lieu
Paris
I would have like to help, as i speak fluently English and I'm in partnership with Uber for more than a year and a half now...
Also I would have loved to give my real thoughts about Uber and the Uber System ( Though I'm sure those thoughts are not shared by other partners)...

But Unfortunately I don't live in Paris...

Good Luck
Hi Thierry,
If you like, we could Skype?
I think it would be good for my study to hear your perspective -if you have been driving with Uber for more than a year. I can PM you about this...

Emma_Phd

Emma_Phd

Membre
22 Novembre 2017
Lieu
Paris
You’re welcome here and I hope you’ll find a Uber Partner who wants to help you and discuss with you about your PhD
If I can give you an advice, maybe you can consider a video conference with Skype or Zoom for exemple with those who wants to help you but don’t live in Paris.
Like in Australia Uber has partners all around France (Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg...)
Regards.
Thank you :) I hope my research helps drivers everywhere. I am also available for Skype and telephone calls!

Top Membres du Mois
BCVTC
  • Zey380
    Zey380
  • T
    taxidriver
  • Cypheur
    Cypheur
  • Marcel33
    Marcel33
  • Habs
    Habs